There are so many resources on the internet telling people how to look younger. Unfortunately, many of these do not work. If you want to retain your youthful glow, then you have to listen to the experts. Here are some of their take on the easy ways to make you look younger.
- Always apply a moisturizer before you apply the foundation. This will help bring back the moisture levels of your skin to normal. If you need a cream foundation, make sure that it comes with a hydrating primer or a face moisturizer.
- Invest in a good collagen-based face cream. Collagen strengthens the matrix of the skin. This can eliminate wrinkles and fine lines that are characteristic of aging.
- Hide dark circles with a concealer. Make sure to apply the concealer only on the inner half of each under-eye. You can also use a brush-on highlighter pen for this.
- Do not forget to apply SPF products around the eyes every day. The skin on your eyelids are one of the thinnest, making them more susceptible to sun damage.
- Be very gentle when removing eye makeup. Constant pressure applied on the skin around the eyes can increase the risk of sagging. This can make your eyes look darker.