If everyone around you is getting super motivated in you’re just like “I wanna eat forever and be a koala” then I have some hacks that might make getting healthy and getting active a little bit easier 🙂 Below 6 tricks I use to motivate myself to work out! Thanks to Samsung for sponsoring this video!
1. I prepare a playlist that matches the length of my workout so that I don’t constantly glance at the timer.
2. I turn my workout into a game. I try to beat my score (heart rate or steps) everyday! Then I reward myself for a job well done!
3. I keep a gym bag in my car with shoes, socks, clothes, headphones, and a towel so I’m always prepared to work out! No excuses!
4. I find something I love so much that working out does not feel like a chore.
5. I exercise while watching my fave Netflix or TV shows. I only allow myself to watch when I exercise.
6. When possible, I try to wear workout clothes wherever I go! This allows me to impromptu work out on a whim! I want to always be prepared!