Tired, droopy eyes are common beauty problems. Here are pain-free ways to fake an eyelift:
1. Shape your brows and trim regularly. The resulting frame uplifts the eyes. Then fill in the gaps with eye pencil or brow powder. For a slicker finish, use a brow gel. Beauty experts recommend Hannon Gel Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe and Palladio Herbal Brow Gel.
2. Applying highlighter under the arch of the eyes effectively awakens the eyes as light hits the highest points. Smudge the outer corners to appear natural. Try either Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer or Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener.
3. Reduce puffiness. Set sliced cucumbers over those unsightly undereye bags, or use roll-ons with metal ball heads and gently massage around the eyes. Recommended products include Gatineau’s Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Eye Roll-on and Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-on.
4. Bold lashes make the eyes pop. Bend lashes using quality curlers like Must Love Paris Eyelash Curler. Then, define the upper lashes with black mascara and lower lashes with brown. The darker color uplifts the eyes, while the lighter shade defines without dragging the lower line.
5. Try the eyeshadow colors of Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Duo in Autumn Leaves and Estée Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow Duo in Cobblestones. Apply a skintone color from eyelids to crease, then define the crease with a darker shade of brown (a taupe will do). This creates a deeper, livelier eyes effortlessly.