1. Lemons are key to having a clear complexion. They have cleansing, exfoliating, and whitening properties that help remove blackheads, dark spots, and other blemishes. Cut a lemon in half, and begin scrubbing your problem area as gentle as possible.
2. For an even, smooth skin tone, you can also use lemons. Lemon oils that contain essential skin nutrients penetrate the skin easily, thus help reduce dark spots, pimple marks, and other pigmentation issues effectively. Use a cotton ball when applying. Want a hassle-free solution, try other beauty brands enriched with lemon juice like Green Apple Peel.
3. Brighten up your nails and remove the dead skin by using a mixture of olive oil (3 tbps) and lemon juice (1 tbsp) as a scrub.
4. Experts say you can get natural highlights by spraying lemon juice with water over your hair and exposing it to sunlight for an hour.
5. Dark, dry elbows are eye sores. Lighten up the area with lemon juice-baking soda paste and later moisturize it with olive oil.
6. Annoying dandruff now has a natural remedy. Combine water, olive oil, lemon juice, and ginger root, and apply it on your scalp. This powerful combination reduces cell turnover and the shedding of flakes. But if you wish for an effective ready formula, try Lush’s Rub Rub Rub sea salt and lemon juice.
7. Uneven tan can look hideous particularly during cold, sunless season. Rub lemons over the problem area to even out the tan.