Here’s some handy ways to use baby oil for great skin care.
1. Remove stubborn makeup buildup in your brushes with baby oil every 1 to 2 months. Place the oil in your palms or on plate, squish the brushes on the oil.
2. Clean your face with a cloth drenched in oil and say goodbye to hard-to-remove eye makeup.
3. Rub baby oil on your cracked heels and cover them with socks overnight. Moisturizing your skin with baby oil has been proven effective.
4. Dry, brittle nails? Apply baby oil all over them to hydrate.
5. Baby oil also serves as shaving cream. Before shaving, generously apply oil on your legs.
6. Create a DIY body scrub with baby oil and sea salt and exfoliate before shower every week.
7. Manage your dry and frizzy hair with baby oil. Apply a small amount from roots to tips.
8. If you’ve run out of brow gel, improvise with baby oil. This helps smooth out unruly tiny eyebrow hairs.
9. Temporary tattoos can be removed with baby oil. Grab that cotton swab and start wiping off those unwanted marks on the skin.
10. Tangled necklaces need less harsh lubricants like baby oil or baby powder. Take your pick.
11. Avoid unnecessary expenses for shoe shine and use baby oil instead. This gives your shoes the luster they deserve.